Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finally in Germany!!!!

I know I have been missing for a while, but let me tell you that moving to another country takes a lot of preparation. Between making sure we had a new place to stay, finding a moving company that ships at a good price overseas, getting all the stuff ready to move, renewing my passport, and getting all other documents sorted out.... uff I believe it's understandable why writing hasn't been a priority. Anyway, I said my goodbyes (for now) to Toronto, and embarked on a new journey to Germany! 
On a more positive note, I am now finally settling down at my new place in Germany, and I'm excited to share with you guys a lot more interesting things. Fall is also coming very soon, which means... Fashion Week will be back once again!!! 


See you guys again soon! 
xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment