Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NYFW Spring/Summer 2012- Marc by Marc Jacobs & Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs... I love his designs... especially what we does for Louis Vuitton. Why don't I feel inspired by his current collections then? I felt that I had to mention him because he is one of my favorite American designers, and he has done so much to push the envelope and American fashion internationally.... however, I didn't feel much excitement with his S/S 2012 collection. So all I have to say is that I am looking forward to see his amazing designs as an art director for Louis Vuitton this coming Paris Fashion Week, and say that my love for him will still remain strong. I just refuse to pretend I like something, when in reality might not be the case. It's not like I disliked every single piece, I loved some of the jackets and outfits, but for some reason it didn't excite me as much as I thought it would or past collections. 


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment