Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Fashion Fairy Tale- Chanel







I have confession to make. I love fairies. I believe with all my heart I am one of them. On a different note, I am in love with this short film from one of my favorite fashion houses in the world- Chanel. The 25 minutes short film directed by none other than Karl Lagerfeld himself is simply delicious! (just using my favorite word, not attempting to coin a term). It features actress Anna Mouglailis who portrayed Coco Chanel herself in Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky, American supermodel Kristen McMenamy, and the amazing Danish model Freja Beha as the fairy who stirs the pot.
Aside from the characters, the main focus are the outfits…. I just honestly loved them all, especially Kristen’s first outfit in the movie…. I love Chanel…
The Tale Of A Fairy is a must watch for those who love fashion, and a good drama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment