Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Soundtrack of the Day- Sofi Needs A Ladder by Deadmau5




Weekend is here once again! I have no idea why, but it seems like time is flying by so fast these days. Anyway, there is no reason why we shouldn’t be able to enjoy the weekend right?
I am in a partying mood (yea I know I’m pregnant, but I’m not dead), and I find it today that Sofi Needs A Ladder is the perfect song to start the weekend with. It’s sexy, daring, and it just feels darn good in my veins.
I personally love Deadmau5, and even thought last time I saw him live was like 2 years ago in Miami Beach’s club Mansion, I had such a good time that I keep on jamming to his beats. For the rest of you lucky fellas who’ve seen him touring around most recently I envy you just a tiny bit…
I am wishing all of you party animals the greatest first Summer weekend of 2011 Ever!!!!! I’ll be enjoying my weekend partying around the house with husband J

Happy Weekend

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment