Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Favorites- Lovin' Dresses

I have to say that there is nothing better than being a woman during summer time. Sorry guys, but we ladies have it pretty easy (as soon as we choose what to wear from our closets) when it comes to summer outfits.  My personal summer staple are dresses. I couldn't imagine a summer day without being able to wear a cute summer dress. You can dress them up, dress them down, wear them with heals, wedges, flats, with leggings, with a cute cardigan... plus the right dress can be flattering to any figure. 
My favorite store to choose cute dresses from is Zara. Depending on your body shape, you may choose something from their TRF or Woman selections. Their prices range from cheap to moderate... to a bit more expensive depending on their materials, but they most often than not have amazing sales going on. Some of my favorites this season taken from their websites are... 
I would wear this one for a day of shopping around town, or for a lunch with a friend. 

This pink cutie is definitely date material in my opinion. Simple, but it could wow with the right jewelry. 

When baby bump was still small enough, this is a cute option to dress it down during the date, and up in the evening if you find yourself short on time. 

Running errands shouldn't mean you shouldn't feel feminine.  

I would throw this over my bikini

For the days when we don't feel like trying or simply not super sexy. This type of dress works for me because it hides bloating, but not in an obvious way. 

There are a lot more stores and outfits I love to wear during the summer... this is just a little taste of what I go for... comfort, some style, and not trying too hard. Ultimately what makes an outfit are the accessories, footwear, hair and make-up. 
What do you love during the summer? 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment