Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

NYFW Spring/Summer 2012- Cynthia Rowley

Who said Spring was all about bright colors and whites? If you're a fan of rock & roll, and you would rather wear something with an edge then Cynthia Rowley's runway on September 9th quenched your thirst for classic cool. 
I am loving all the different patterns the satiny silk dresses and blouses, the metallic shades and the leather that went down the runway. I won't say much about the whole show because you can go see it for yourself, but I must say that even though my style of choice is more a classic garments with clean cut lines, I do indulge with the occasional edgy outfit and I wouldn't hesitate in incorporating some of those pieces on my wardrobe next spring. 


This dress is so Carrie Bradshaw in my opinion. Not every girl can pull off wearing a bold print, on a silk-satin dress. A mix of edgy and classic in one dress. 

From this outfit I'm mostly loving the pants. 

This is the t-shirt look with an edge. The pants won't look good on curvy bottoms because of the print going across the hip area, but pair the top with the previous skinny pants and voila! 

I'm feeling this dress a lot. 

I love me some white dress. More than the LBD we all love, I tend to go straight to my LWD instead. 

Love those metallic shorts. 

I know I'm a bit late in reviewing certain shows, but I have been busy shopping for my baby's room, and new furniture for the house. I am in love with my new couch... So comfy! I am definitely going through the nesting phase; fixing the house is all I think about now. 

Stay fashionably cool!
xoxo

photos: taken from www.mbfashionweek.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment