Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

NYFW Spring/Summer 2012- Luca Luca

Pink luscious lips... and lots of fun colors. I honestly enjoyed watching Luca Luca's collection, and I can't wait for spring to come again and allow me to rock some lustrous pink lips. 
Aside from the amazing hair and make-up from the show, I loved most of the outfits showcased on the runaway. In my opinion, the outfits exuded a cool yet feminine-chic vibe that appeals to all ages. I liked the fact that variety was an important element on the show; from sheer fabrics, satins, stripes, polka-dots, vibrant colors, to black or white... there is a piece that meets all tastes and demands. 
Bellow are some of my favorite looks. 


Simple yet chic.

Casual cool, makes me miss Miami Beach. 

Some people say they're tired of rompers, but what they don't understand is that a classic cut is an easy alternative for the "little black dress effect". 

I love this white ensemble.

Hot pink looks good on every skin tone! Don't be afraid to own it!

The minute I saw this I joked with my husband that he should go get it for me. 

photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com; Style.com source 

No comments:

Post a Comment