Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soundtrack of the Day- Island In The Sun by Weezer



Sometimes I wish real life had a cool soundtrack playing during key moments in our lives. Since such thing wouldn't be very feasible, let alone practical (noise pollution anyone?), I tend to choose one song each day that describes my current mood, a thought, a memory... or simply what I'm doing the most on that particular day. 
Today is officially the first day of summer, and even though Canada is not notorious for its summer days, I can't help but feel good while remembering Miami Beach (place where I grew up) and Brazil (place of birth) while looking at the local clear blue sky. The song of choice is pretty self explanatory... it's a feel good tune, simple, no hidden meanings, and it reflects the easy going nature summer tends to bring to people's minds.
I hope wherever you are, you get to set aside at least one day a week to relax, and enjoy the sun. 
Have a delicious summer 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment