Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Is it possible to get comfort and style?



The past few days have been very hectic for me. Getting ready to move overseas, keeping up with doctor's appointments, and preparing to leave for the weekend (I'm going to Montreal) has been a bit harder than anticipated. 

If you live anywhere on the planet where where sunshine is limited only during the spring/summer periods, then you would understand why I chose to walk this entire past week around the city of Toronto. Now, I am on my second trimester and my regular shoes are not as comfy as I once thought they were. My flats are too flat, and I won't last longer than 30 min walking on heels. So, part of my errands was running around town looking for the perfect shoes. I went to all my favorite stores, including Aldo, but all to no avail.
I decided to search online, and I thought to myself should I google Crocs? Now, bare with me that I have never fallen under the "Crocs Spell" for I have always thought my heels, wedges, and flats were all super comfortable thank you very much; however, on a desperate move I visited their website. 
Wow, I was surprised to find that they have some really cute flats available, which promised the same level of comfort as their typical clogs. I decided I would go to their store and give it a try... after all I had been to so many different places already, that I had nothing to lose. 
I must say that I love my new Crocs, I got the Adrina ultraviolet/berry color... they are super comfy and they look really cute with a dress on, leggings, shorts, and you can incorporate them into your outfit for color blocking... purple and orange are very in at the moment. 
They have other flats and cute sandals available in bold colors such as pinks, purples, blues,  neon yellow, and neon greens just to name a few. 
Go check them out and experience the comfort for yourself. 

ps: I am not being endorsed by Crocs or any of their affiliates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment