Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Soundtrack of the Day- Kill Everybody by Skrillex




Wow, I can’t believe how many annoying people we can encounter in one day!
Seriously, I’m going to rant a bit for I feel it’ll be very beneficial for my blood pressure and my baby. Why are there so many stupid women/men acting all trashy, walking around thinking they’re all THAT, and thinking they can intimidate you with their trashy mouths? Plus, they’re very “tough” when walking around with their lil cliques, and they tell on other people to each other if someone is doing something they disprove off. Well, I witness one of those ugly bit**es trying to intimidate an old lady inside Toronto’s subway system…. I mean, I can’t even begin to express how ridiculous I thought their behavior was, but what was even worst was the whole kindergarden approach to it all. It only took one of the four friends to tell one of the girls in the group that “That old fart there was looking at you funny”, for one of them to flip out and start cursing and banging on the glass.

Well… Now to my song choice for the day. I love Skrillex. To me he is a talented musician who you cannot fit into a box and label him, All of his songs possess a “Skrillex” signature of chords and arrangements, but they all turn out to be very different from each other. Ironically, I listen to “Kill Everybody” to get me in a good mood, but today it was exactly what I thought about when witnessing the subway incident.
I love this electronic song… and it helped me vent, and feel happier afterwards. I would usually go for something heavier, but my whole philosophy is to only feed positive feelings. Now that I feel better, I can listen to it while dancing around my room. Hope you too enjoy!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment